1. Doris' success lies in the fact she is co-operative and eager to learn from oth-ers.
[A] which [B] that [C] when[D]why
2.He transplanted the little tree to the
[A] where [B] when [C] that[D] until
3 . last Friday , he would have got to Paris .
[A] Would he have [B] If he is to leave[C]Had he left[D]If he was leaving
4. Most of _______go into the supermarkets and buy the products that are advertised on TV
[A] which [B] that [C] whatever [D] what
5. Suppose there were a flood or an earthquake and the people could not be reached by trains or trucks. Packages of food could be dropped from planes，the people might starve.
[A]Until [B] Before [C]Unless[D]If only
6. I find the courage of treatment by the author so delights us, and which large perception only can inspire.
[A] who [B] which [C] what[D]as
7. Through the horses got off to a good start, it was not lon most of them were out of race.
[A] after[B] until[C]when[D] before
8. Public goods are those commodities enjoyment nobody can be effectively exclude.
[A] in which [B] whose [C] from whose [D] in whose
9. blood if you can and many lives will be saved.
10. Finally, the thief handed everything______he had stolen to the police.
解析：本题考查定语从句的应用。which引导定语从句，修饰the courage of treatment。在第一个从句中which作主语；在第二个从句中which做inspire的宾语。
解析：本题考查not long before引导的时间状语从句。本句意为“虽然那些马一开始跑得很好，但没多久，其中大部分就没有赢的希望了”。not long before意为在…之前不久，属习惯用法。
解析：本题考查定语从句的应用。Exclude from意为“从……中排除掉”，whose在从句中作定语，相当于…nobody can be effectively excluded from the enjoyment of the con modities。
解析：本题考查条件状语从句的应用。本句相当于if复合条件句：if you can give blood and many lives will be saved.本句为“祈使句+and”的简单句句型，故选[B]。